Happy Friday! In my attempt to make a better effort with my blogging and social media this week I was spending a bit of time on pinterest and stumbled upon a blog that had this feature every Friday and it seemed like fun to me. Also it was a great way to open a door to our lives here in the Village. With thanksgiving weekend ahead and my momma's big 60 there is a weekend of appreciation and celebration ahead. Here are ten things that I appreciated and celebrated this past week.
Also, tomorrow is the Pumpkin Festival here in the Village and I will have the studio open from 10 to 2. You should pop into Rosseau, we all go a little nutty for fall!
- Pinterest - I have been saving links forever in the Pocket app but why not share them with the world?
- Ombre Hair - New hairdo this week! Can you tell I'm obsessed with ombre?
- Squarespace 7 - Squarespace updated its platform this week. Yes I accidentally deleted my homepage, but the upgrade is well worth it.
- Website Facelift - The brand of this business has been naturally evolving over the past six months, honestly, it is to be expected and this week the website caught up.
- Tagline - I finally came up with a tagline. "Experience the beauty of the bay in every stitch."
- Skinnytaste Cookbook - This week my copy of the Skinnytaste Cookbook was delivered and it is amazing! No need to compromie my foodie nature.
- Harvest Menu - Perhaps I should sneak across the street to Crossroads and enjoy their new harvest inspired autumn menu? Butternut squash risotto, pumpkin cheesecake, and mulled cider, oh my!
- All Things Apple - Is there anything to say other than that? Apple, apple, apple. Honeycrisp overload, I'm in heaven.
- Dry Cucumber Soda - Totally bizarre but delicious and refreshing.
- Today's Trip to the Marsh - Jim and I are headed to the marsh with a few samples and some skeins. Its harvest time in Bala, stay tuned!